Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Rag Blankets w/matching Burp Cloths

PINK & BROWN


Of course I had to do a brown and pink one!! I couldn't resist!! This one is 2 layers and great for carrying around if they get attatched. I had two of those kind of kids, and I wish I had one of these more lightweight, Ariel has a heavy two layered blanket she HAS TO HAVE!! haha, so this one is definatly one of my favorites!!! It is 32'X37". 2 layered flannel squares.
YELLOW & BLUE MONKEYS


Here is an adorable one! Yellow with monkeys and blue with white polkadots. It is 3 layers. It is 45"x33". This one is sooo cute for a boy!
YELLOW & PURPLE PAISLEY



This one is purple and yellow. Purpel with swirl design, purple with paisleys and yellow flannel. It is 39"x39". So cute and lightweight. Only two layers.
PINK & GREEN TURTLES




This one is 3 layers, 33.5"x44"...good for a crib and great size to carry around. It is pink with green turtles and pink with polkadots. One of my favorites! All are prewashed to start ragging effect.

1 comment: